Canvas Flag Football Camp
Location: Goudy Field – City Centre Park
March 27-31, 2017 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM | Goudy Turf
Canvas Flag Football Camp welcomes all children who completed Grade 2 through Grade 8.
Canvas is hoping to have at least one NFL player and several university-level coaches and players to help provide leadership.
A Positive Sports Experience
- Canvas Flag Football Camp is a great way to get out and play, while also growing in sport skill and healthy self-confidence.
- Games, skills training, drills, contests, life lessons and healthy competition all add up to an exciting camp day.
- Every camper gets an equal opportunity to play and learn.
- The camp is led by volunteers, who will serve as positive and supportive coaches.
- Quality instruction on the fundamentals, equipping each child with the athletic skills needed to participate at the next level.
- Special recognition throughout the week as campers grow in the sport.
Each Camper Receives
- An awesome Canvas Flag Football Camp t-shirt
- Camp water bottle and Flag Belt
The location is Goudy Turf. The camp will run from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. The cost of the camp is $55.
To register: http://canvaschurch.ca/gatherings/camps/flag-football-camp/